Laclede County Record logo and header

Fire Marshal: Apartment fire caused by microwave

Posted
A house in the 400 block of Monroe Street in Lebanon received extensive damage in a fire Tuesday afternoon. Lebanon Fire Chief Sam Schneider said no one was seriously injured in the blaze. He said damage to the house was significant, loss of the roof and significant water damage. The State Fire Marshal believed the fire started in apartment four of the building and was because of a microwave malfunction. Schneider said they got the call at 12:35 p.m. and were on the scene in five minutes. For more on this story see Saturday's LCR.

Comments

No comments on this story | Please log in to comment by clicking here
Please log in or register to add your comment