Laclede County Record logo and header

Explosion on Cedar Crest

The home was destroyed and the resident had to be flown to a hospital

Posted
An explosion that caused a house to collapse Thursday afternoon resulted in the hospitalization of a Lebanon man. Lebanon Fire Chief Sam Schneider said the cause was determined to be a propane explosion. An update on the man’s condition was not available on Friday. According to Schneider, the Lebanon Fire Department was dispatched at 2:12 p.m. Thursday to what was originally reported as a structure fire in the 100 block of Cedar Crest Drive. For more on this story see Saturday's LCR.

Comments

No comments on this story | Please log in to comment by clicking here
Please log in or register to add your comment